Friday, October 11, 2013

10/11/2013 Update

Okay, so while it may appear that I haven't been busy, appearances are deceptive.  THE GREATEST GAME: Hunters is currently being edited while I finish the cover art.  It's a bit behind schedule, but I think it should be out within the week.

In the meantime VALKYRIE: Candidates is currently free on Kindle, so go grab a copy or two.  So far I don't have many sales this month (big sales last month though) so I'm a bit nervous.

Due to delays on the paper version of A Fox's Tale #1.  I will be doing VALKYRIE: Pallas first in the Winter Quarter (Yes I have my release schedule organized into quarters), meaning it will be available well before Christmas time (YES!)

Then I'll be working on A Fox's Tale  #2 for a mid December release (perhaps a week or two before Christmas) with THE GREATEST GAME'S second installation being released sometime in mid January.

No comments:

Post a Comment