Friday, November 21, 2014

Still Working...

Well, this is basically just a quick update to let you all know I'm not dead or anything.  I'm still looking for beta reader, if any of you are up to it... But right now I'm focused on finishing the process of getting a couple books from the Kindle release over to smashwords.

This has basically required that I due a lot of formating to get the document ready for the meatgrinder at smashwords.  I'm almost done with the first of these books (I'm going to look through the formatting guide again to make sure I didn't forget something), then I'll start releasing them.

Smashwords is in many ways a much smaller selection of titles then Kindle, so hopefully more people will catch sight of these books and they'll start moving at half-way decent rates again.

No comments:

Post a Comment